[ECOS] Fw: sgml to html

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Tue Aug 6 06:15:00 GMT 2002

> > jade -t sgml -i html -c  -d ../../packages/pkgconf/stylesheet.dsl#html ecos.sgml
> > jade:E: cannot open "-d" (No such file or directory)

It thinks the flag -d is a file. This suggests the version of jade you
have is different from the one the authors used.

I had a quick look at getting the documentation to "compile", but
failed. It looks to me that the documentation uses an old version of
DocBook and is not compatible with current versions.

I don't know DocBook, so i have no idea how much effort is required to
bring the documentation up to date with DocBook 4.X. Can anyone else
comment? Bart?

         Andrew