[ECOS] redboot commands list different from those of redhat's binary

Seung-Jin, Han drrector@milletech.com
Wed Apr 24 23:53:00 GMT 2002

Hi!
When I built the eCos redboot based on the template of Assabet, downloaded the binary into the Strata, and rebooted the assabet  I found the different commands list.
The built redboot binary doesn't have the fis command. But the redboot binary that redhat released has it.
Why this is happening?

        한승진(Seung-Jin, Han)
        (drrector@milletech.com; MSN:drrector@orgio.net)

        MilleTech Co., Ltd. (www.milletech.com)
        7th Floor, ASEM Tower, World Trade Center, 159-1
        Samsung-Dong, Kangnam-Gu, Seoul, Korea            135-798
        Tel: +82-2-3430-6878           Fax: +82-2-3452-9379