[ECOS] Intel platforms and compilers

Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 8 22:24:00 GMT 2002

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
I know I  have asked this question, in the past, but I would like to ask
this one now. My target platform is, or will be the embeddable version
of the I386, or even an embeddable Pentium, if such a device is built or
is built when this project completes. So, instead of building from
source code, I would like to use the pre-built binaries for building the
code, this is the same Slackware Linux that I build other stuff on.
Also, you could call this a building Linux from scratch for the
embeddable market, situation. If any of you, would like to reply to me
directly, and not the list, that will be acceptable. What I need are
suggestions for appropriately configuring the build scripts so that the
eCos installation can find itself. Just remember that my fees for
replying off list are more considerable.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi