[ECOS] ecos gdb
Jesper Skov
jskov@redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 22:47:00 GMT 2002
On Tue, 2002-03-26 at 06:07, Max wrote:
> Host platform= Win98
> Traget=PC
> GDB=GUI GDB5.1.1
>
> >From File->Target Settings-> Connect, under target I see there 4 types I can
> choose from, they are:
> cisco/serial
> cisco/TCP
> remote/serial
> remote/TCP
>
> I dont understand how cisco/XXX and remote/XXX differ. I did "help target"
> see below, it does not help me much. Does it to you?
>
> List of target subcommands:
>
> target async -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
> target cisco -- Use a remote machine via TCP
> target exec -- Use an executable file as a target
> target extended-async -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
> target extended-remote -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
> target remote -- Use a remote computer via a serial line
Why does it matter? Use 'target remote' as documented and you should be
fine.
Jesper
--
Before posting, please read the FAQ: http://sources.redhat.com/fom/ecos
and search the list archive: http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss
More information about the Ecos-discuss
mailing list