[ECOS] TFTP bug

Pushparaj pushparaja@multitech.co.in
Fri Sep 28 09:20:00 GMT 2001

Hi Gary,
Ok, let me tell you what I am trying to do exactly.
I am trying to download a " .out" file built at 2MB in the RAM with the -r
option, for raw file download in the load command. It gets aborted  after
0x13800 bytes of download after which it stops. As I said the redboot sends the
packet of destination port as zero and the tftp server gets confused and sends a
destination unreachable message. I know downloading a ".out" file is of no use
in RAM but I am just trying.Will it create problems ?

Also I am able to  download small files of size 6k Also when I try downloading a
S record of size 819 k built at 2MB in the RAM, it gives a message
"*** Warning! Checksum failure -- Addr: 2000a0, D4 <> 00 "
Now why should this happen. Here too after downloading certain percentage of the
file, redboot makes destination port as zero and the tftp server gets confused
and sends a destination unreachable message.

Regards,
Pushparaj