[ECOS] Re: DP83902A driver

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 05:58:00 GMT 2001

Rajesh Nikam wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,

There's nothing secret here, so mailing the ecos-discuss list is
appreciated.

> I am working on the ethernet driver for DP83902A. I was able to find the
> updations  to the CVS repository and would like to appreciate your
> efforts in writing this driver. I was stuck up with writing my own
> driver on eCOS.
> Would highly appreciate if you could tell me how and where to find the
> "epk" file to install your driver.

There's no EPKs built for packages in anonymous CVS - they are supplied
as-is. Instead the way to add them to a different repository is to just
copy the sources in the package, and the entries in the top level ecos.db
file.

However if you're trying to backport the drivers to eCos 1.3.1, that would
be too difficult, so if that's what you're trying, don't :-).