[ECOS] Non blocking read

Ravi Kumar B S ravikbs@mindtree.com
Fri Sep 21 08:10:00 GMT 2001

Hi
         I was trying to perform some basic read-write operation with
the driver you sent. I'm not able to "read" from the port. Are you aware
of any such thing which might be responsible for not allowing me to read
but allowing me to write properly. I'm able to write perfectly in both
blocking and non-blocking modes but facing problem during reading in
either of the modes. In non-blocking mode everytime he does return
-EAGAIN but length is always zero. Any clues ???

can you please give some idea or give the test program you used to test the
driver?
or some thing needs to be enabled in the ecos.ecc like interrupts? i looked
at the ecos.ecc but could not figure out where i am missing.

Regards,
Ravi kumar