[ECOS] Single precision math library

luoqi@FreeBSD.org luoqi@FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 20 18:56:00 GMT 2001

Hi All,

I have been using eCos for several months now and I'd like to contribute
something back. I have been working with a custom made MPC850 based board,
and it happened I needed to do some quite extensive numerical computations,
so I ported FreeBSD's single precision math library to eCos (double was
too slow for my purpose). If any of you are interested, you may download it
from http://www.freebsd.org/~luoqi/ecos . It is my hope that it could be
incorporated into eCos source tree some day. I also have some necessary
changes for eCos to work on a MPC850 (e.g. SCC2 ethernet), which I will
post later after I have sorted them out.

-luoqi