AW: [ECOS] redboot on edb7211

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 07:09:00 GMT 2001

Edelmann Thomas wrote:

> It's running ;-)
>
> I had to use XYZ/edb7212_redboot_ROM.ecm. I don't know why, but now it' up
> and running.

This could be one of those confusing naming things. When we were developing
the port, Cirrus Logic were more than a little ambiguous of the naming
convention.

It turns out that in all cases the publically released _board_ is silk
screened the EDB7111-2, however the processors may differ. For the EP7211
use the edb7211 taret, for the EP7212 or EP7209 you need to change the
appropriate option in the edb7xxx HAL (although the appropriate redboot
.ecm files will change this for you).