[ECOS] Hello Code size

Trenton D. Adams tadams@theone.dnsalias.com
Tue Sep 18 14:13:00 GMT 2001

I figured as much! :)  I figured I'd ask just to be sure because it sure
would make it easier for someone to tell me what I don't need! ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com
[ mailto:jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com ] On Behalf Of Jonathan Larmour
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 3:10 PM
To: Trenton D. Adams
Cc: 'Dzanh Nguyen'; ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Hello Code size

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> Is there a guide somewhere that discusses when each package and parts
of
> each package are required?

There are no specifics for the obvious reason that there are now
hundreds
if not thousands of configuration points. But the documentation does
describe how configurability works and how to use the tools to manage
it.

Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
271062
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley ||
Opinions==mine