[ECOS] Problems accessing the AnonCVS repository...

Arif.Abbas@combitechsystems.com Arif.Abbas@combitechsystems.com
Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 GMT 2001

Hi everyone!

	I have been trying to update my eCos repository through the AnonCVS
for
about a week now, but I get the same error message all the time:

administrator@CS080063 ~/cvs1-11/eCosNet2
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/ecos login
(Logging in to anoncvs@sources.redhat.com)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to sources.redhat.com:2401 failed: Attempt to
connect timed out without establishing a connection

First I thought that maybe there is some temporary failure, but after trying
once/twice a
day for a week, I figured out that maybe there is some other problem...Or??

Best regards,
Arif