[ECOS] Problems with RedBoot on x86 generic pc...

Adam Agnew agnew@missl.cs.umd.edu
Fri Sep 14 09:14:00 GMT 2001

I finally found time to try that, and yes it worked on machines where it
wasn't working when there were two serial ports specified. Thanks, and I
hope this info is helpfull in tracking the bug down.
- adam agnewx