[ECOS] hi NICK GARNETT - TCP/IP stack of ecos for i386 PC

Gary Thomas gthomas@redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 01:30:00 GMT 2001

If you look carefully, you are replying to a copy of a
message that Nick sent on May 26, 2000!  The eCos discussion
mailing list seems to have had a little problem with old
messages today.