[ECOS] Mail spew on ecos-discuss

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 08:32:00 GMT 2001

It appears that a subscriber to ecos-discuss is resending out old mails by
accident. Fortunately the list software is catching these and not letting
them through to the list itself, but it can't do anything about the
individuals in the To or CC fields. So if you got a lot of old mail and
failure notices (like I did) just ignore them.

Incidentally, if you're wondering why I and others at Red Hat have been
quiet recently, there's been a mail problem in the office here which has
meant that mail since about last Thursday has not been received yet.