[ECOS] Error loading package template 'elix':

Chris Garry cgarry@sweeneydesign.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 01:11:00 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Larmour" <jlarmour@redhat.com>
To: "Chris Garry" <chris.garry@sweeneydesign.co.uk>
Cc: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Error loading package template 'elix':

> Chris Garry wrote:
> >
> > Okay, changing the line ending hasn't fixed it.
> > But I have noticed an error message in the Config tool itself, rather
than
> > in the pop-up window:
> >
> > C:/..../templates/elix/current.ect: error Attempt to load an unknown
package
> > 'CYGPKG_NET'.
> >
> > A search through the repository finds no CYGPKG_NET package.
> > Should this be in the elix current.ect file?  Or do I need to download
> > the CYGPKG_NET package?
>
> Aha! That should have occurred to me. If you go back to
> http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html you can find further
> instructions on how to check out the optional net package.
>
> Jifl
> --
> Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223) 271062
> Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley || Opinions==mine

I've added the net package and that has removed the 'Invalid Savefile'
problem when
I load the elix template.

Now however, I am seeing unresolved conflicts:

CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS  Unsatisfied Requires CYGBLD_ISO_POSIX_CLO...
CYGPKG_POSIX_CLOCKS  Unsatisfied Requires CYGBLD_ISO_POSIX_CLO...

I've tried (and failed) to fix these.  I and using the E7T target but see
the same
unresolved conflicts whatever target I try and build the elix template for.

Is this an issue with the GUI config tool or does the command line version
have this
problem also?

Chris