[ECOS] Error loading package template 'elix':

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 16:53:00 GMT 2001

Chris Garry wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Using the Configuration Tool with Cygwin and eCos sources downloaded from
> CVS on Friday 19-Oct-2001, I can't load the elix template.
>
> I just get a pop-up box with:
> <-->
> Error loading package template 'elix':
> Invalid savefile
> "E:/home/repository/ecos/packages/templates/elix/current.ect".
> 1 error occurred while reading in the savefile data.
> <-->
>
> The 'current.ect' file exists and looks to be okay.
>
> Am I missing something obvious?

Nothing obvious. Works for me(tm). Since you are on Windows I may as well
mention the possibility that it could be a line ending problem. In this
case, you may want to consider *adding* CRLFs if they aren't already there.
Let me know what happens because if that fixes this problem we'll probably
want to fix our host tools to do the right thing regardless.