[ECOS] eCos threads debugging using gdb with Jeeni

Mathieu Routhier mrouthier-list@softacoustik.com
Fri Oct 19 06:36:00 GMT 2001

>Yes, it won't work. It's possible to do clever things using a
go-between >server that talks to GDB on one side and the target on the
other (like the >infamous multi-ice-gdb-server). We've done it before,
but the fun is in the >intelligence in the go-between program.

>It's something we'd like to do, but no customer has approached us
asking >for it yet.

Customer == user == me?

If the above is true, then consider that I am asking for it :)  Is it
too simple or would you like help?  I'm very interested in seeing this
happen.  It could be my contribution to eCos.

Can you give me pointers to know where to begin?

Mathieu Routhier