[ECOS] Adding commands to RedBoot

Jesper Skov jskov@redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 02:16:00 GMT 2001

>>>>> "Warren" == Warren Jasper <Warren.Jasper@bops.com> writes:

Warren> The dump command in redboot only does byte addressing.  There
Warren> are some busses that only do 32 bit (long ) addressing (word
Warren> aligned).  I've added a new command to redboot called dumpl,
Warren> which works almost like dump, (without the characters), that
Warren> dumps words.  Here are the patches for your enjoyment. I've
Warren> found it very useful for debugging.

I haven't looked at the code, but would you mind rewriting it so the
existing dump command takes (optional) -w and -l flags, selecting word
(16 bit) and long (32 bit) dumps?

Jesper