[ECOS] USB and Ethernet drivers for MPC823

Doug Fraser dfraser@photuris.com
Mon Oct 15 09:57:00 GMT 2001

Lars,

The ethernet on the MPC823 is very close to the ethernet
on the MPC860. There may be some small GPIO initialization
that will be different, but other than that, very close.
I believe there is already ECOS support for the Motorola
MBX860 development board, if so, start there....

USB. There you are probably on your own.

Doug