[ECOS] eCos port for ks32c50100 in snds100 evaluation board

Jaco Loubser jaco@sanpeople.com
Tue Oct 9 06:37:00 GMT 2001

Hello

We are currently considering using eCos with the samsung ks32c50100
processor for one of our projects. While browsing through the archive of the
ecos-discuss mailing list I noticed that there seems to be a
port for the snds100 evaluation board (that makes
use of the ks32c50100 processor) that is in the process
of being integrated into the main ecos source tree.

What is the status of this port?

Another processor that we are looking at is the
Netsilicon NET+40 or NET+50. Is this
processor currently supported and if not, are there any
plans to support it in the future.

Thank you

--
Jaco Loubser                          | C Code.
SAN People (Pty) Ltd                  | C Code Run.
                                      | Run, Code, RUN!
                                      |         PLEASE!!!!

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer