[ECOS] RedBoot and the contents of the EDK

Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 7 09:33:00 GMT 2001

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Just out of curiosity, is anyone trying out the EDK that Red Hat is making
available from its ftp site? I am leaning into the notion of creating a
bootdisk, with uses the RedBoot bootloader, instead of the one described in
the Readme on ftp site location for EDK. My stumbling point, is deciding
which platform to base it on. Since the map defined on the website for both
eCos, and ELIX, describes an overlaping arrangement, it made sense, sort of.
I now invite people to reply directly to me, with their replies. Or through
the list. Please note that I am subscribed via digest, so it will take me a
while to sort out the works.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"