[ECOS] Enabling the Cache on powerpc

N.Suresh nsuresh@cdotb.ernet.in
Fri Nov 23 07:03:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
    If i see the code of MBX860, it seems that the cache is disabled.
    I am trying to enable the caches on 603e, i am able to execute the
hello world program, but
    networking is not working.
    Is there any special issues or care which should be taken to enable
them on powerpc arch.
    i am using write thru policy and MMU enabled.

thanx in advance,
bye

 --
= Suresh N., Research Engineer, C-DoT, Bangalore.        		     =