[ECOS] PC RedBoot changes

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Nov 19 04:13:00 GMT 2001

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> Ok, the denied mail made me forget to attach again.

If you are sending from the e-mail address listed as the subscriber, you
should never get a bounce. Have a look at
http://sources.redhat.com/lists.html#rbl-sucks
and the -allow thingy.

>  I attached on the
> last message, but forget on the third!  Man am I having a bad day! :(
>
> If it doesn't work this time, then I give up!

Applied, thanks! Although I'm curious as to why you changed the array size:
-static CYG_BYTE        KBScanTable[128][4] =
+static CYG_BYTE        KBScanTable[128][5] =