[ECOS] problem in configuring and building ecos for linux synthetic target

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Wed Nov 14 05:17:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 12:27:08PM +0000, john kingsly wrote:
> hello,
>    I've installed ecos 1.3.1 and have built the intel
> x86 development tools for linux synthetic target (in a
> pentium m/c on redhat linux 7.1)

ar is part of the binutils. Do you install those?  Check in the
H686-pc-linux-gnu-1.5.2/bin directory. I have found that for some
reason the binutils are installed without the prefix i686-pc-linux-gnu
prefix. If so put in a symbolic link for ar and ld as a quick
workaround.