[ECOS] problem about interupt

li hui lhbyron@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 01:28:00 GMT 2001

It's so pitty that it seems that interrupt doesn't hit
my interrupt service(DSR and ISR). I really puzzled by
it.
As I know the mice interupt vector is 5.Maybe there is
wrong with my interupt setting.Is eCos give some
special interupt setting? please give me some advice.

ps:if I set mice on com2 port,which interupt vector
should be used?