[ECOS] how to manage more IP-addresses

Christoph Csebits christoph.csebits@frequentis.com
Tue Nov 13 18:47:00 GMT 2001

hi

i am having two boards, and each RedBoot is
configured having a static IP-Address (fconfig).

I want give my network applications each a
static IP-address (DHCP is not an alternative).

Is there a better solution than creating two
build trees, after changing the IP-address in
the right CDL file.

Later i will have up to 128 nodes and it
is not very smart having up to 128 build trees.

Is there any other possibility?
(maybe an extra field in the fconfig "record")

Is it right, that RedBoot and the network application
must not share the same IP address?

thank you, regards, christoph