[ECOS] compile error when using newer version ecos configurat ion tool

Andrew Lunn andrew.lunn@ascom.ch
Fri Nov 2 09:12:00 GMT 2001

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 12:59:48PM -0800, Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> > PS. What does BSS stand for anyway? Answers on a post card please.
> >

> I actually think I know that, but I don't have any postcard, sorry...

Thats OK. I went hunting and found a definition. Blank Static
Storage. Took some finding. Its one of the acronyms which everyone
uses but few people actually know what is stands for.

     Andrew