[ECOS] Problem when using ARM E7T all template for building eCOS (I need TCP/IP stack support)

Simon simoncc@ms46.url.com.tw
Thu Nov 1 19:56:00 GMT 2001

Mr. Huang,
    I think you maybe went to the wrong direction. TCP/IP is not the major
problem you have.
The problem is the network driver package for that samsung chip.
I'm sorry I can not answer your question right now yet. 'Cause I'm not in
office and
quite busy these days. As what I said in last mail about this, you can
give it a try on other plateform which support network driver, i.e. i386
with i82559/8/7.
And take a look at ecos.db and have a comparison between two plateform to
find
out the difference. I remembered I did the same then. Of course, I believe I
left some clue
in my harddisk of the working pc.
    As I knew, you have to know something about CDL and be familiar network
driver
programming of eCOS and how to modify .db file. Some of them have been
documented
almost well. But the rest is no. For example, in CDL document, the last
chapter is about templete.
There seems only  "TBD" showed there. But it's ok. 'Cause have a look at
templete files and
will know some without any document. I believe it's quite easy, not hard.
    I will be back to my office in couple of days.
     BTW, are you Chinese? From where? Taiwan, Singapore, or other place
like China?
I guess that you are not Taiwaner who is from Taiwan, but Chinese from other
else.
Give you a sentence and please bear in your mind deeply:
"Do not think it hard, and then it is quite easy at all!" ---- Simon said
No document there, but things still can be done.