[ECOS] forwarded message from Manganotto Filippo

Jesper Skov jskov@cambridge.redhat.com
Tue May 29 07:13:00 GMT 2001

To : Jesper Skov <jskov at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
Subject : Re: [ECOS] Problem with tcp/ip
>From : Manganotto Filippo <manganot at arena dot sci dot univr dot it>
Date : Tue, 29 May 2001 16:04:01 +0200

I downloaded latest version of eCos from CVS.
I make "ecosconfig new linux" and it responde

ecos.db, package CYGPKG_NET_AUTOTEST: warning
    This package is not present in the component repository.
    There is no directory `/tmp/pippo/ecos/packages/net/autotest'

I make "ecosconfig tree && make && make tests" but it doesn't compile the NET
package?

What can i do, now?

Thanks Univr!!!!!!!!!!