[ECOS] Modify the sources in eCos packages

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon May 21 07:18:00 GMT 2001

honda@itri.org.tw wrote:

> I'm trying to port the eCos on the Cirrus Logic EDB7312. By the way, I've
> to add on option the configuration tools. Thus I modified the CDL file.and
> the sources in the packages. But it results that I cannot check out the new
> code. Is there any better way to maintain the code?

What you are probably seeing is a conflict resulting from you making a
change in the same area as someone else. The solution is to manually edit
the file and resolve the conflict by merging the two changes.