[ECOS]redboot startup problem

Andrea Acquaviva aacquaviva@deis.unibo.it
Wed May 16 09:30:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
I built Redboot for my Strongarm1100 based board. I have already
installed eCos and the gdb stub on this board and everything works fine.

The problem is that redboot fails during the boot message. This is the
console output:

Redboot(

I have built a binary redboot image without networking and flash
support, and I have installed it on the flash (by a JTAG interface). I
use the default serial channel and minicom as a console.

Any idea about the problem?

Thanks,
Andrea.

--