[ECOS] RedBoot on DreamCast?

bgat@open-widgets.com bgat@open-widgets.com
Thu May 10 18:35:00 GMT 2001

Gary:

Ah yes, the little details... :^)

A video console would be *nice*, but I'd take just ethernet and/or
serial to start with.  Video would be a distant third choice, since it
would require purchase of a Dreamcast-specific keyboard, and the
accompanying driver development.

I'll look into the other questions (i.e. 7750 vs. other supported
targets) asap.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff