[ECOS] qustion about GDB

james chen james_ch1@sina.com
Fri Mar 23 19:02:00 GMT 2001

       I have found the reason, it is that the IRQ bit is disable in Current
Progarm Staus Register(CPSR). I have check the vectors.S in arm/arch, I
don't find any code to re-enable IRQ in CPSR, where can I have a chance to
re-enable it in my platform code?

      it seem that eCos will run in supervisor mode between OS and
Applications. but I want  OS  running in supervisor mode and Applications
running in user mode, how to change it? Will eCos support this in future?

Best Regards,
james chen