[ECOS] Re: About Multi-thread programming

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 08:49:00 GMT 2001

> Huang Qiang wrote:
>
> Dear John:
>     I am a developer currently using eCos and ARM 7TDMI , When I write
> multi-thread program and call the cyg_thread_delay() function in the
> thread,but it keeps waiting ( the thread is blocked and never return back
> again). I have tried to change  the clock in the ecos configuration tool
> but no effect. Could you give me some ideal about it.
> Target: AEB

There could be all sorts of reasons for that, e.g. that there is a higher
priority thread now running and so the delayed thread won't run anyway. Or
perhaps you are using the wrong units to delay - the delay is in clock
ticks, not milliseconds or microseconds.