[ECOS] Configuration for customize platform using ARM7TDMI core

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 18:45:00 GMT 2001

Ho Shui Choy Stanley PS03B NCS wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to embedded OS programming and currently looking for a RTOS for my
> embedded application using ARM7TDMI core. I have chosen eCos and like to
> configure it to my custom platform. Anyone can tell me how do I configure
> eCos to map to my peripherals.

I would suggest starting off by examining an existing (ARM) platform and
seeing how it all fits together. Then, pick one that fits your hardware
closest and start your port based on that.

More details at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ and most
especially the eCos porting guide there.