[ECOS] Microwindows on eCos

Rosimildo daSilva rosimildo@hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 06:05:00 GMT 2001

>From: "wangwei" <wangw@start.com.cn>
>To: <ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com>
>Subject: Re: [ECOS] Microwindows on eCos
>Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:45:57 +0800
>
>Now I have turn off the compile option and got a success in runing win32
>api
>in ecos.
>Thank you very much .
>I have another problem in microwindows:
>     I found the tcp/ip stack in ecos can't support nanox .The union
>sockaddr_un in file "client.c" can't be found in ecos . So I can't get the
>nano-x library .
>Are there anybody had resolve this problem ?

I do not know why ecos does not have this file.
I just look at some BSD stuck, and it is defined
in sys/un.h. Maybe something is missing on the Ecos stack.

But, I believe you can easily change it to use AF_INET
socket types and use sockaddr_in. I do not know the reasons
why MicroWindows uses AF_UNIX socket family.

Rosimildo.