[ECOS] Microwindows on eCos

Rosimildo daSilva rosimildo@hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:34:00 GMT 2001

e this

>From: "wangwei" To: Á¶¼¼Çü , Subject: Re: [ECOS] Microwindows on eCos Date:
>Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:43:18 +0800
>
>Hi, Now I'm also port microwindows to ecos. but I met a problem: I can't
>success to compile the file mwobjects.cc in directory ./mwin/mwobject/,
>because the file is include a linux c++ file which can't be found in ecos.
>You said you can run it in synthetic linux ,can you tell me how can you
>resolve this problem.

You cannot. mwobject is a C++ wrapper for Microwindows ( Win32 API ). It
uses STL, and STL is supported by Ecos at this time.

The good news is that you *do not need it*, unless you are a
C++ guru, and are sick and tired of the *boring* C based
Win32 API. MwObject only used by the Win32 API, and the NanoX
API does not use it.

Rosimildo.