[ECOS] Header files to install directory

Bart Veer bartv@redhat.com
Wed Jun 27 09:19:00 GMT 2001

    Trenton> hal_edb7xxx.h was never updated when I did a build from
    Trenton> the GUI tool's menu.

    Trenton> v1.3.1.2

So take a look at the generated makefile which is supposed to be doing
the work, presumably hal/arm/edb7xxx/current in your build tree. That
should contain a suitable dependency between the file in the install
tree and the one in the source tree. Does it? Also look at the
timestamps of the files in question. Is the one you have edited in the
repository really more recent than the one in the install tree?

Bart