[ECOS] Error while opening eCos configuration Tools

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 07:06:00 GMT 2001

Piteir wrote:

> Hi, When I try to open eCos configuration tools, I got
> this message. Can anybody tell me is it OK with this?
> if not what is the work around?
>
> C:/Program Files/Red
> Hat/eCos/packages/templates/default/v1_3_1.ect:
> warning
>     The savefile specifies version `v1_3_1' for
> package `CYGPKG_LIBC'
>     This version is not available.
>     Using the most recent version instead.
> C:/Program Files/Red
> Hat/eCos/packages/templates/default/v1_3_1.ect: error
>     Attempt to load an unknown package
> `CYGPKG_DEVICES_WALLCLOCK'.
>
> CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT Unsatisfied Requires
> !CYGINT_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_STUBS || CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS

This mentions both RedBoot and v1.3.1 which isn't possible unless you
checked out a CVS repository over your v1.3.1 repository. Don't do that.
Check the anon CVS repository out elsewhere and point the config tools at
that directory.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/