[ECOS] Error while opening eCos configuration Tools

Piteir piter197@yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 23:49:00 GMT 2001

Hi, When I try to open eCos configuration tools, I got
this message. Can anybody tell me is it OK with this?
if not what is the work around?

C:/Program Files/Red
Hat/eCos/packages/templates/default/v1_3_1.ect:
warning
    The savefile specifies version `v1_3_1' for
package `CYGPKG_LIBC'
    This version is not available.
    Using the most recent version instead.
C:/Program Files/Red
Hat/eCos/packages/templates/default/v1_3_1.ect: error
    Attempt to load an unknown package
`CYGPKG_DEVICES_WALLCLOCK'.

CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT Unsatisfied Requires
!CYGINT_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_STUBS || CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS

=====
Regards,
Piteir