[ECOS] Enable EDB7xxx interrupts

Gary Thomas gthomas@cambridge.redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 10:28:00 GMT 2001

* these enables are supposed to be set/cleared as appropriate
  by the hal_enable_interrupt() and hal_disable_interrupt() routines.
  You should not need to manipulate them directly.

* are you sure that you have interrupts enabled in general?  This
  happens [implicitly] when you start the scheduler, but not before.