[ECOS] Enable EDB7xxx interrupts

Lewin A.R.W. Edwards larwe@larwe.com
Mon Jun 25 09:44:00 GMT 2001

>I'm testing interrupts with the CL-PS6700 PCMCIA controller and I need
>to know something about the EDB7xxx interrupts.  Is there something I
>have to do enable interrupts on the EDB7xxx?  I'm asking because I can
>get the interrupts on the CL-PS6700 to activate, but the corresponding
>bits for EINT1 or EXTFIQ in INTSR1 are not activated with it.

Check the interrupt mask registers.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
(Theodore Roosevelt)