[ECOS] Forum instead of email

Lewin A.R.W. Edwards larwe@larwe.com
Thu Jun 21 15:27:00 GMT 2001

>I think it would be nice to have a forum instead of an email list.  It's
>much nicer accessing stuff through the web browser rather than having to
>organize email and stuff like that.  You can simply make bookmarks for

And on the other hand some of us hate having to be online - or make local
copies of HTML pages - in order to refer to listserver information. I have
every eCos message since I subscribed archived in a single mail folder and
I can search it locally whenever I want.

You can access eCos discussion archives on the web, if that's your fancy.

-- Lewin A.R.W. Edwards
Embedded Engineer, Digi-Frame Inc.
Work: http://www.digi-frame.com/
Tel (914) 937-4090 9am-6:30pm M-F ET
Personal: http://www.larwe.com/ http://www.zws.com/

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
(Theodore Roosevelt)