[ECOS] Can't compile server_test.c

Trenton D. Adams tadams@extremeeng.com
Mon Jun 18 14:34:00 GMT 2001

I searched my entire HD for build_Makefile.  I found it in
c:\MyDocuments because that's where I saved it.  It is weird that I
don't have it.  You did say in the directory with twothreads.c, etc.
The only directory I have that has hello.c and twothreads.c is in the
examples directory in the install directory of the Windows Config tool.