[ECOS] Patch for fread (was: romfs on linux / use of fread)

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 10:27:00 GMT 2001

rob.wj.jansen@philips.com wrote:
> So this is it.
> My very first patch. Install it from the eCos tree (/opt/eCos) with "patch -p0 <fread.pat".

And a very good patch it is too. I'm checking it in completely as-is.

> I have tested this patch on the synthetic Linux target (with ROMFS and RAMFS) and on my ARM system.
> Would be nice to know if others could test this on some other targets as well ;-)

Good. I don't need to verify it myself then :).

> Jonathan,
>
> I have included my name in neon and hope to see it in CVS soon :-)

Yep, next update.

Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions    http://www.redhat-techworld.com/