[ECOS] RedBoot porting problem

Jeremy Lin chienyul@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 10:52:00 GMT 2001

Hi,
Thanks for all the replies. I will keep trying.
Here is how I test Redboot on my board so far,
I have a working gdb stub to boot up the board, then I
load the redboot image file (redboot.img), which is compiled
to run from RAM, by JTAG ICE and run it. The reason I need
to use JTAG instead of the existing gdb stub in flash to load
it is I have only one serial port on board.
Then if it's working, since I don't have a flash programming
driver for my board, I'm going to burn the ROM-Start image to EEPROM.

Thanks again!
Jeremy Lin