[ECOS] Simple serial program

Trenton D. Adams tadams@extremeeng.com
Tue Jun 12 13:00:00 GMT 2001

Oh, right, that the reason for the different time stamp.  I forgot about
that.  However, I am occasionally receiving messages that are completely
identical, and both from the list as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com
[ mailto:jlarmour@cambridge.redhat.com ] On Behalf Of Jonathan Larmour
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 1:59 PM
To: Trenton D. Adams
Cc: eCos Discussion
Subject: Re: [ECOS] Simple serial program

"Trenton D. Adams" wrote:

> I'm getting multiple messages from the list.  This one has a different

> time stamp than the last one though.  Is anyone else experiencing this

> problem?

I'm sending the message to you direct and Cc'ing the list. You should
expect two messages. The list message will lag behind the direct one
(currently by about two hours, erk :-( ).

Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
271062 Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley ||
Opinions==mine Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in
Brussels!
Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions
http://www.redhat-techworld.com/