[ECOS] Again strange errors building eCOS for ARM

Stefano Costa stefano.costa@bluewind.it
Thu Jun 7 01:52:00 GMT 2001

On 6 Jun 2001, at 16:06, Jonathan Larmour wrote:

> Stefano Costa wrote:
> >
> > I posted a message about this some days ago, and received some
> > interesting  indications. But again, I've not yet found the solution
> > after having investigated further.
>
> Does it work from the command line?
>
> Jifl
> --
> Red Hat, Rustat House, Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. Tel: +44 (1223)
> 271062 Maybe this world is another planet's Hell -Aldous Huxley ||
> Opinions==mine Come to the Red Hat TechWorld open source conference in
> Brussels! Keynotes, techie talks and exhibitions
> http://www.redhat-techworld.com/

Jonathan,

thanks for your help. I tried from the command line (log into the
"89712_build" directory and issue "make" from within Cygwin
console). The result is the same, but investigating further there are
more elements. If I check inside 89712_install/include/pkgconf, I
discover that the failing file already exist. The clean command
never cleans these files. So I try to delete the file before building,
and another file in the same directory fails; I delete all the files in
the same dir, and now it works! (I have other errors like
"CYGINT_HAL_PLF_IF_INIT not defined" but this is more normal).
So I need to delete the content of the above mentioned dir each
time I want to build.

bye- Stefano
BlueWind                Electronic Design
I-31033 Castelfranco Veneto (TREVISO)
Via Steffani 7/B
VOICE   +39 0 423 723431
FAX     +39 0 423 744738