[ECOS] How to run eCos in SMDK41100 board

Ling Su lingsu@palmmicro.com
Wed Jan 31 01:04:00 GMT 2001

> >Ah, that's a mistake then. Mentioning that snapshot date was included by
> >accident because it was a boilerplate.
>
> Argh!
>
> > > different. (The stackalign.pat doesn't apply either, or at least
didn't for
> > > me).
> >
> >Mentioning that checkout date was the mistake, that's all. Using a recent
> >snapshot should result in much better behaviour. And the descripion of
> >stackalign.pat does say it doesn't apply for snapshots after 2000-03-13.
>
> However, the web page does say that it is applicable to snaps up to and
> including 20000313!! Please fix that too.

I thought the same problems applied on vrc4373 environment, I followed the
instructions to build a cross compiler for vr4300 by using snapshot
20000313, I didn't find a stable way to do it in Window2000 environment. I
failed when I update to a new version cygwin. I can not find a simple rule
to follow, so at last I quit it and move it Linux. It is working always.

-Ling