[ECOS] [Fwd: ecos building]

Jonathan Larmour jlarmour@redhat.com
Tue Jan 30 05:07:00 GMT 2001

To : ecos-discuss at redhat dot com
Subject : ecos building
>From : ra jeev <mail_jeev at usa dot net>
Date : 29 Jan 2001 22:09:02 MST

hi guys,
          we are able to compile ecos successfully with our cross-compiler for
an ARM target. where does the compiler store the image of ecos so that we can
convert that image into binary and run it on our multiICE kit?
          also when we compile our applications what will be the name of the
executable, will it have a .axf extension?
           thanx a lot in advance.
                                             with regards
                                               rajeev